Thursday, July 10th, 2008 · 10 Comments

It’s Award Time Again!

Today I wanted to highlight two of my favorite bloggers in the blogosphere, and award them with:

The Wise Word Award

Wise Words Award

The first is Opalstorm from If Mom Says OK. She’s been with me from the beginning of my blogging journey and has been one of my most loyal commenters. Her blog is witty, funny, and insightful, filled with great pictures and MEMEs which give us a glimpse into her life. Oh, yeah and if you go check her out, don’t forget to wish her a Happy Blogaversary!

The second is Angie (aka Hooch) from A Whole Lot of Nothing. What couldn’t I say about this gal? Awesome comes to mind. I never met someone who could make me pee my pants daily from laughter (she should be proud of that!). She and I will be smiting toasting all the ladies going to BlogHer as we sit and plurk with each other into the wee hours of the night. Go check her out – she won’t bite, that is unless you want her to!

These two ladies join the other bloggers who have earned this award in the past: BusyDad, SecretAgentMama, OHmommy, KimmyLyn, And Melissa

10 responses so far ↓

• 1 Tara R. // Jul 10, 2008 at 1:38 PM

oh my gosh, oh my gosh! This is so cool. I’m having the best week ever! Thank you so much!

Tara R.’s last blog post..Random Wednesday – guardians

• 2 Miss // Jul 10, 2008 at 2:45 PM

I’m green with envy. :-)

Congrats you two!

Miss’s last blog post..Things that need to be said

• 3 A Whole Lot of Nothing // Jul 10, 2008 at 2:48 PM

banana dance!
    banana dance!
    banana dance!
    banana dance!
    banana dance!

Thanks, Mama!

Hand over Mr. HotAssManMeat as my prize, please.

A Whole Lot of Nothing’s last blog post..My Crazy Canucks

• 4 Zoeyjane // Jul 10, 2008 at 5:31 PM

Great choices! I love them both.

Zoeyjane’s last blog post..Issues. I have them.

• 5 Huckdoll // Jul 11, 2008 at 12:34 AM

I love both those girls and all of the previous winners soooo much!!

Awesome picks, MamaWise!

Huckdoll’s last blog post..A Whole Lot of Huckdoll

• 6 A week of blessings « If Mom Says OK // Jul 11, 2008 at 11:22 AM

[...] the Wise. She sent me this beautiful plaque to hang on my wall. Isn’t it lovely. Considering who else she has bestowed this on, I’m more than grateful to her. Thank you so much, [...]

• 7 Kim // Jul 11, 2008 at 4:03 PM

What awesome winners!!! They are the best!!!

Kim’s last blog post..Crossroad Undefined

• 8 melissa // Jul 12, 2008 at 9:49 AM

hi honey!! yay…i’m glad you found the new place…i missed you, too!!!
    congratulations to your award winners….
    xoxo

melissa’s last blog post..You Talk Too Much, Homeboy You Never Shut Up?

• 9 Krissy // Jul 12, 2008 at 4:57 PM

just thought I would visit your blog….found you through the almighty huckdoll.

Krissy’s last blog post..A whole lot of everything!

• 10 LaskiGal // Jul 12, 2008 at 5:04 PM

What fantastic choices. I read them both. I discovered A Whole Lot of Nothing while Plurking . . . hilarious. And Tara is just the best!

LaskiGal’s last blog post..PhotoStory Friday: What lies ahead