My list from last Monday is still sadly open and unfinished. Life decided to throw me a curve ball, as usual. My eyes decided to get worse throughout the week, prompting a call to my neurologist on Wednesday which ended up getting me on a 5 day course of IV steroids. I had to drive downtown on Thursday evening to the infusion center, go to the hospital on Friday, get a home health care nurse to come out on Saturday and Sunday, and I had one more hospital visit today. Needless to say, we decided to postpone Al’s official 5th birthday party so that I could get all this stuff taken care of. The highlight of all of this was my ability on Saturday to see well enough to take the boys to see The Lorax and go to dinner after.
So, on to my list…
1. Finish laundry daily – I actually did this until Saturday and now we are back to having laundry on my couches that needs put away. So, I don’t think I did too badly with this one.
2. Clean the downstairs bathroom – NOPE, didn’t even try to go there.
3. Clean the downstairs family room – I did this! It was looking awesome until yesterday, and it’s a messy again thanks to the laundry on the couches from #1 above. Boooo.
4. Go through last week’s paperwork – DONE! But now there’s more paperwork for this week… neverending, I tell you.
5. Do the dishes – Partially done, several times, and now I have a half sink full tonight.
6. Go grocery shopping – DONE, but didn’t do the couponing thing. Hard to cut coupons when you can’t see well.
7. Get my TAXES FINISHED – NOPE, not touched… yet. Again, hard to do when you can’t well enough see to read.
8. Clean the upstairs main area – partially cleaned, still ongoing.
9.Clean and organize the upstairs main bathroom – NOPE, but I thought about it a lot. Hahaha…
10. Try to go to get to sleep everyday before 11:30pm this week – Once, only did it once. So, I am 1 for 7 this week.
Right now I am still struggling with the vision in my right eye. It’s actually taken quite a while to write this post – thank goodness for spell check! The left eye seems to have gotten a bit better. Now we just wait to see what magic my medication will have perform *fingers crossed* Hopefully, I’ll be able to relax a bit tonight after the boys go to bed and let my body start to really heal.